Do you struggle coming up with your own wedding cake designs? Do you find yourself using other cake decorator's designs as inspiration instead of dreaming up your own? Do you come up in hives at the idea of drawing it?
With this online tutorial I will show you where I get inspiration for my designs and the different techiques you can use to easily and quickly wow your customers with a gorgeous design.
Learn where to draw inspiration for your own wedding cake designs:
- I will talk you through examples of where you can find inspiration and ideas for your own original designs.
- I will talk about and show you how to incorporate these nuggets of inspiration into an original, unique design.
Learn different techniques to put those designs down on paper:
- I will talk you through and model how to make your own reusable cake templates - both using Bake Diary (see below) and making your own
- how to put those templates together to create your base cake design,
- how to add details such as ruffles, flowers, stencils etc
- how to finish your design in different ways; from coloured pencils to watercolours
I have teamed up with the amazing Bake Diary to offer all group members a discount coupon for www.bakediary.com. Bake Diary is an amazing cake pricing and order management software to help you stay on track and organise your cake business! I will be showing you how to use the Cake Template Designer included in the software to give you a perfect cake template to start your design!
This class will be streamed in 2 separate live videos on a private Facebook group. Each live video will remain on the group indefinitely for you to watch and re-watch at your leisure. The first live video has already been streamed and is available to watch in the group. The second live video will be streamed on Tuesday 8th December at 11am.
The private Facebook group will also give you the opportunity to ask me and the other members any questions you may have and share your beautiful designs, inspiration ideas and thoughts too.
Once you buy the tutorial you will receive an email confirmation of your order. An email with the link to join the Facebook group will be sent out the week before the first live stream.
Thank you for your interest in learning from me and I cannot wait to 'meet' you and see your designs come to life!
Cakes by the Park